- XVIIIth CIGR World Congress 2014 was held in Beijing, China on September 16 to 19, 2014
- The date of Plant Factory Conference 2014, Kyoto, Japan has been changed to 10-12 November 2014(updated on 30/Apr/2014)
- 3rd International Conference was held in Valencia, Spain on July 8 to 12, 2012(appended on 8/Jul/2013) Proceedings including posters and oral by participants are available here .
- XVIIth World Congress was held in Québec City, Canada on June 13 to 17, 2010. (modified on 8/Jul/2013) Fully registered delegates came from 46 different countries. A total of 750 participants registered. Abstracts can be downloaded from here.
Full papers are available here.
- WIT Short Course on Advanced Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation Systems
(appended on 12/Sep/2011)
- CIGR International Symposium 2011 (WEF 2011) in Tokyo will be definitely held, as scheduled, 19-23 September 2011.
(appended on 2/May/2011)As you are aware, the Tohoku region of Japan was struck by an earthquake and tsunami on March 11. At present, demolition and reconstruction work has started in the area. Rest assured that Tokyo has returned to its normal way of life and activities. We are looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo in September.
- Short Course on Floods and Debris Flow, 6 - 8 April 2011, UK
(appended on 31/Aug/2010)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship at Wessex Institute of Technology
(appended on 24/Aug/2010)Wessex Institute of Technology requires a Post Doctoral Fellow to work in the Environmental Fluid Mechanics Division.
- Open position within the European “Biobusiness EProject in the 7th Framework Programme
(appended on 24/Aug/2010)Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN). We are urgently looking for a good candidate.
- The book:Dam-Break Problems, Solutions and Case Studies
This book was published by the WITPress ,with the support of CIGR Section I.
Edited By: D.DE WRACHIEN, State University of Milan, Italy and S. MAMBRETTI, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Applications are invited, from qualified candidates for Two PhD Research Positions, to work in the field of Modelling of Acoustic Waves and Bubble Dynamics.
I would like to bring to your attention two PhD scholarships we have available in the field of Fluid Mechanics. In case you are able to recommend any good candidates, please contact Professor Viktor Popov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Synergy and Technical Development Eand “Rational Use of Energy in Agriculture and Economical Use of the Renewable Sources in Connection with Environmental Protection E/a> which will be held in GÖDÖLLO, Hungary, 30 August - 03 September 2009 at Szent Istvan University Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, we would like to inform you that the conference website is ready to provide online registration and abstract submission to participants.
Interested contributors are kindly asked to submit their abstracts electronically (http://www.synergy2009.szie.hu) by 30th April 2009.
- About 150 abstracts have been accepted in the 2009 CIGR International Symposium of SEAg. Please click the flyer of the third announcement. The early bird registration closes on 30 April, 2009.
- The extended deadline for submitting abstracts to the IAEC-2009 will be 30 May, 2009.
- The Springer published the book on title "Coping with Water Scarcity: Addressing the Challenges" of which Prof. Luis Santos Pereira, former CIGR President, is the first author.
where you may accede to further information, including contents, the flyer and the book order forms.
- The Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is offering a Master's Degree scholarship programme in Agricultural Engineering for the academic year 2009-2010
(The deadline has been extended to 15 April 2009.)
- Next plenary meeting of ISO/TC 190 and meetings of its sub-committees and working groups including an informal joint meeting of CEN/TC 345, 2-6 November, 2009, Korea
- The extended deadline for submitting a short abstract to the SEAg conference will be 15 March, 2009.
- The deadline for submitting a short abstract for the CIOSTA XXXIII CIGR CONFERENCE will be 15 FEBRUARY 2009.